Wo we are
What data we collect
The personal and anonymous data we collect from you are:
- The details you enter when you contact us through our contact form
- IP address and browser details in security software logs
- Anonymous browsing preferences through Google Analytics
Our site puts small text files – cookies – onto your computer to collect information about how you browse our site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website and what technology you are using
- remember your preference so you don’t need to enter them again
The cookies set by Google Analytics store anonymous information about:
- the pages you visit on our website
- how long you spend on each of our pages
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
- what devices and browser you are using
Our Google Analytics tracking code is further optimised to anonymise all IP addresses which makes our website fully GDPR compliant without requiring user consent.
If you would like to opt-out of data collection through Google Analytics you can do so with this browser add-on.
Why we collect your data
The data we collect through our contact forms is purely for the intended purpose and to be able to contact you if necessary.
The anonymous data collected by our security software is to guarantee site safety and to learn more about our users browsing preferences.
The anonymous data collected through Google Analytics is to get a better understanding as to how our website is being used. We do this to make sure the site is optimised for the devices you are using.
How long we keep your data
Any personal data will only be kept as long as it is needed for it’s intended purpose or as long as we are required to keep it by law. Data stored in the database on our website will be kept for the life-cycle of this website or until you ask us to delete your details from our system.
What we do and who we share your data with
All of your personal data is only used for it’s intended purpose and to contact you if necessary. None of you personal details is being shared with any third party. We will only share your data if we are required to do so by law.
You have the right to:
- request information about how your personal data is processed
- request a copy of your personal data
- request that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- file a complaint if you are under the impression that your data is not processed appropriately
If you have any of these requests, you can contact us through our contact details below.
Changes to this policy
If you have any questions about the data we have on you, or any privacy related issues please contact us through:
3000 Cathedral Hill,
Surrey GU2 7YB
+44 (0)1483 243618